TOP STORY : Gregory Cerchione - Criminal or incompetent?
Gregory Cerchione False Deeds = Theft from Court
We are now grinding thru almost 900,000 deeds to see if, as claimed by Gregory T. Cerchione, he is authorized to lie by the court.
# of Deeds 4,000 -
# Referee's Deeds 62 20
# Dated after notarization 0 4
Probability the Cerchione deeds are illegal ... 99.983%
Other stories in the works
--RAILROADING RADIN - All Lydia wanted was her medical school records. Why did she end up on Rikers for 11 months and on a terrorism watch list?
--OUR CAPO v. EL CHAPO - Mexican Drug Lord meets Brooklyn's hanging Judge Brian Mark Cogan- Evolving Story Soon.
--TRANSIT JUST WANTS TO BE FREE - A new take on an old problem. Would free public transit work?
--SECOND CIRCUIT BLUES - Pro-se in the 2nd Circuit? Screw you, screw our own precedent and screw Lord Byron and Justice Sandra Day O'Connor too.
--COFFEE CRESCENDO - Has the Coffee bubble burst?
Science Feeds we appreciate
- Slashdot (if only for the moderation)
- A 21st-Century Version Of OS/2 Warp May Be Released Soon
- UK Broadband Customers Set To Receive Millions In Compensation For Bad Service
- US Workers Face A Higher Risk Of Being Replaced By Robots
- Terrifying Anti-Riot Vehicle Created To Quash Any Urban Disturbance
- Still More Advertisers Pull Google Ads Over YouTube Hate Videos
- Phys.org (because, well... science)
- Self-driving uber suv struck during Arizona accident Mar 26, 2017
- UK targets WhatsApp encryption after London attack Mar 26, 2017
- Cities and monuments switch off for Earth Hour Mar 26, 2017
- Tech changes allow greater fan engagement in sports Mar 26, 2017
- Tech world debate on robots and jobs heats up Mar 26, 2017
Investigative Journalism Options
- Atlantic Yards Report (marathon man Norman Oder)
- Triangle parks along Flatbush just past Barclays to get pedestrian makeover Mar 26, 2017
- A Ratner cameo in New Republic essay, Why Lying Is So Easy for Trump Mar 25, 2017
- Atlantic Yards CDC meeting rescheduled for next Wednesday, at ESD offices Mar 24, 2017
- LICH redevelopment now named River Park Mar 23, 2017
- Transparency? Waiting for the ESD Board agenda Mar 23, 2017
- ProPublica (a high standard)
- Heritage Foundation Alum Critical of Transgender Rights to Lead HHS Civil Rights Office Mar 24, 2017
- A 2-for-1 for Racists: Post Hateful Fliers, and Revel in the News Coverage Mar 24, 2017
- On Health Reform, Democrats and Republicans Don’t Speak the Same Language Mar 23, 2017
- Is It Age Discrimination If You Don’t Know You’re Being Discriminated Against? Mar 22, 2017
- We Fact-Checked Lawmakers’ Letters to Constituents on Health Care Mar 22, 2017
Old(er) Guard Media that is still breathing
- New York Times (not what they once were)
- Trump Becomes Ensnared in Fiery G.O.P. Civil War Mar 25, 2017
- Paul Ryan Emerges From Health Care Defeat Badly Damaged Mar 25, 2017
- Jeanine Pirro Calls for Paul Ryan to Step Down After Health Bill Failure Mar 26, 2017
- News Analysis: Trump’s Biggest Obstacle to Policy Goals? His Own Missteps Mar 25, 2017
- Health Bill’s Failure Leaves Supporters in a Political Jam Back Home Mar 25, 2017
- Chicago Reader (middle guard)
- A logo-heavy look, inspired by transportation Mar 25, 2017
- Chicago Cocktail Summit 2017: David Wondrich’s seminar ‘Chicago Cocktails and Bars of Old,’ and more events Mar 24, 2017
- How a dentalphobic dentist helps patients cope with fear of the tooth doctor Mar 24, 2017
- Drake’s diaspora, Discogs drama, DJ ‘controllerism,’ and more of the week’s best music writing Mar 24, 2017
- Print Issue of March 23, 2017 Mar 24, 2017
Eventual Thegrowler.org Highlights
--A robust commenting system to glean those nuggets of wisdom of those who know to contrast with those who write and those who do.
--A moderation system of articles before and after they hit the web/streets.
--Marketing of the works to media outlets worldwide.